All eligible candidates can attend the online counselling of All India Education Scholarship Mission (AIESM) – 2021 for admission in top government approved AIESM participating colleges. You are advised to read the instructions carefully:
During the counselling process, you have to follow 3 simple steps details of which given below:
Step 1.First of all, you have to login in the AIESM website where you would find your scholarship examination result and approx. 100 to 1000 top government approved AIESM participating colleges list according to your All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIESM) – 2021 rank/ marks/ percentage of marks obtained in 10+2.
Step 2.Now, you select colleges along with branches according to your choices out of the options given to you and submit for the college admission application.
Step 3.Submitting step 2 successfully, you would again log in after 72 hours and download the admission receipt.
Admission receipt: Whichever college and branch you select according to your choice; we would provide you if it is available. Admission receipt contains the name of the college and other details.
Verification of Documents: Carry with you the photocopy of your 10th and 12th marks sheets, 10 + 2 provisional certificates, School Leaving certificate, migration certificate & four recent colour passport size photographs at the time of admission. Also, carry the original documents of all certificates for verification purpose only.
In case of any query, kindly write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form from contact us page.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) AIESM Score card.
2) Admit card of AIESM.
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).
10) Passport size photographs. 11) JEE entrance examination score card.